- City Break
- Sun & Beach
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
Explore New Zealand on your terms
Now's the time to explore New Zealand on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travelers. New Zealand’s North Island may be the smaller of the two, but what it lacks in size, it makes up for in adventure. Over this seven-day tour, you'll hop in a sea kayak to explore a secluded harbour, learn about Maori culture from the source, and learn how to surf. There's no better way to live, breathe, and paddle the New Zealand experience.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surf Lesson, Raglan
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Wellington
- Conservation farm visit (Raglan)
- Sea kayaking excursion (Raglan)
- Maori cultural experience
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodations: Hostels (4 nts, multi-share with 4-6 people), basic lodges (2 nts). Most nights are multi-share on this trip.
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Allow USD155-205 for meals not included.
- Transportation: Private vehicle, kayak, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. In the event a specific advertising property is no longer available it will be substituted for a similar property if available. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.