- Fairly Active
- Short Stay
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
The North Island of New Zealand is blessed with spectacular scenery, ranging from bubbling thermal pools to fast flowing rivers. The best way to see all of this? Get up close and personal. This itinerary includes biking through Karangahake Gorge and hiking the Tongariro Crossing — one of the world's most famous one-day hikes — before jet boats and kayaks provide the transport along the Whanganui River. Mix in some bubbling mud and a traditional hangi dinner, and this is the perfect active introduction to New Zealand.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Cycle through Karangahake Gorge
- Traditional hangi dinner
- Tongariro Alpine Crossing hiking excursion (weather dependent)
- Jet boat and kayak along Whanganui River
- Free time in Rotorua and Waitomo
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodations - Hotels (5 nts), lodges (2 nts, some multi-share).
- Meals - 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Transportation - Private vehicle, jet boat, kayak, bicycle, walking.
- Staff & experts - CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.