- Fairly Active
- Short Stay
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
Discover the treasures of New Zealand
This Auckland to Wellington tour showcases the best of the North’s iconic spots. Dine in the barn of racing royalty, see the sun-drenched shores of Mount Manganui, get close to Kiwi bird and Kiwi fruit, and learn the importance of Maori culture through talented storytellers. All this and much more is waiting on this New Zealand North Island tour.
- 6 Nights Accommodation
- 10 Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 1 Regional Dinner, 1 Be My Guest, 1 Dinner, 1 Welcome Reception
- On-Trip Transport
- Retired champion jockey Lance O'Sullivan and his wife Bridgette are your hosts for a Be My Guest lunch on their dairy farm in the North Island.
- Delve into New Zealand's national identity, exploring an expansive collection related to this country's culture and history at Te Papa, Museum of New Zealand.
- Your visit to Te Puia helps fund the Arts and Crafts Institute, enriching the lives of the local Maori attending.
- Learn how your visit to Tamaki Maori Village contributes to the sustainability and resiliency of its indigenous community.
- This hotel is owned by a local family whose dream it was to highlight the spectacular beauty and spirit of the Tauranga harbour.
- Discover Rotorua
- Explore the America's Cup exhibition at the Maritime Museum in Auckland, and a kiwifruit orchard with a Local Specialist
- View Huka Falls, Mt. Ruapehu, farming lands, and spectacular scenery along the Kapiti Coast
- Visit a kiwifruit orchard in Te Puke, a geothermal valley at Whakarewarewa in Rotorua, and Te Papa Museum of New Zealand in Wellington
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.