- North America
- Signature City New Orleans
- Fairly Active
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
Full days of excursions
With over 300 years of colorful culture under its belt, New Orleans revels in its giddy blend of European refinement and carefree effervescence, a place where virtue and vice are celebrated in equal measure. On this introduction to New Orleans, we’ve planned a full schedule of activities, so you can experience the intoxicating charms of “the Crescent City” that have long fascinated artists, writers, musicians and scholars. Experience live New Orleans jazz, and take field trips inside and outside the French Quarter and Garden District. Get perspectives on architectural and literary landmarks, and enjoy unique culinary adventures as well as the National World War II Museum.
- Activity Level: 2 On Your Feet - Moderate walking and standing.
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- 12 Meals: 4 Breakfast, 1 Brunch, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- 4 expert-led lectures
- 3 expert-led field trips
- 3 performances
- An experienced Group Leader
- Customary gratuities throughout the program
- See Lake Pontchartrain, Bayou St. John, the famed above-ground cemeteries and St. Charles Avenue, including a walk in the Garden District to take in its historic architecture.
- Delve into the local literary history as you study Tennessee Williams, John Kennedy Toole, William Faulkner and more impressive writers with an expert.
- Experience the New Orleans School of Cooking.
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.