- Caribbean & Mexico
- Authentic Havana
- Night Life
- Sun & Beach
- 0 Likes
Colonial Style Cuban B&B
This Authentic Havana tour will bring you into the heart of a typical Cuban neighborhood with a four-night stay at a privately owned, colonial style Cuban bed and breakfast. This B&B has been lovingly restored and furnished and is managed by a small team of dedicated men and women who will be like family away from home. This centrally located bed and breakfast, just a ten minute walk to Old Havana and even closer to shops, restaurants and nightlife, offers a more authentic and intimate experience yet provides all the amenities and comforts you want and deserve.
- U.S. Treasury Department, OFAC License Certification
- Cuban Tourist Visa
- All land transportation, transfers & porterage in Cuba
- 4 nights accommodations in Cuba at a well-located & completely renovated 'casa particular' (Cuban bed and breakfast)
- 9 meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Comprehensive support for the Cuban people program, including entrance fees
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Enjoy 4 comfortable nights at a casa particular located in a typical Cuban neighborhood.
- Feel the history of Cuba come to life as an expert guide introduces you to the vibrant streets of Old Havana.
- Learn about different art forms from innovative Cuban artists in their private studios.
- Participate in a traditional Cuban cooking class experience.
- Interact with locals at the used booksellers market.
- Visit Muraleando, a community project dedicated to uplifting young people through art and music.
- Learn about Afro-Cuban culture with private enterprise Beyond Roots in Guanabacoa.
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.