- Fairly Active
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
Ton of excitement in a short time
Now's the time to explore Australia on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Think Australia’s out of your league if you’re short on time and cash? Think again! This quick week-long jaunt from Sydney-to-Brisbane squeezes tons of excitement into a short time frame at a price that'll fit your budget. Explore Sydney’s harbourfront, learn to surf at Spot X Surf Camp, then move on to the coastal town of Byron Bay. It’s Oz in a flash for a fraction of the cost.
- Travel Style: 18-to-Thirtysomethings: Fast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- Physical Rating: 3 - Average: Some tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- Trip Type: Small group experience; Max 20, avg 16
- Age requirement: 18-39
- Passport required
- Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Spot X
- Your Discover Moment: Byron Bay
- Sydney orientation walk
- Beach time in Byron Bay
- Kangaroo trek
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Accommodations: Hostels (6 nts, multi-share with 4-6 people), ensuite facilities are available on some nights.
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners (Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.)
- Transportation: Train, Private vehicle, walking.
- Staff & experts: CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.