- North America
- California Express - 3 Days
- Short Stay
- 0 Likes
Enjoy a scenic tour up the California Coast
Start and end in Los Angeles! With the Explorer tour California Express - 3 Days, you have a 3 days tour package taking you through Los Angeles, USA and 4 other destinations in USA. California Express - 3 Days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Enjoy a scenic tour up the California Coast to see some of the best scenery and sites California has to offer. We will enjoy Scenic Route #1 along with the views of the beaches of Santa Barbara, Monterrey, and Carmel. We also enjoy a full day in San Francisco with highlights like the Golden Gate bridge, an up-close view of Alcatraz, and a trip through china town.
From April-October (weather permitting) we enjoy a trip to Yosemite, from November to April we will extend our stay in Monterrey at the beautiful Cannery Row.
- Los Angeles
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Yosemite National Park
- 1 night in a twin-share room at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Oakland Airport
- 1 night in a twin-share room at the Modesto Hotel
- Please be aware that all accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. Final accommodation details will be provided to you with your finalised travel documents.
- Experienced English-speaking driver and guide throughout tour.
- 2 Continental Breakfasts
- Other meals are not included to give you the maximum flexibility in deciding where, what and with whom to eat.
- Bay cruise in San Francisco
- Admission to Yosemite Park (winter to Hearst castle)
- Sightseeing in Santa Barbara, Carmel, and San Francisco
- Pick up from either:
- Farmers Market Starbucks Coffee Shop - 6333 West 3rd Street, corner of Fairfax Boulevard at 06:30 AM
- Culver City: 4 Points Sheraton Culver City - 5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City at 07:00 AM
- Air-conditioned coach throughout tour.
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.