- Fairly Active
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
Amazing Sites to See in Sicily!
- Visit the Norman Cathedral in Monreale with its interior of glittering 12th century Byzantine mosaics
- Tour the old city of Palermo with its incredible mix of architectural styles
- Discover Agrigento's Valley of the Temples, the best preserved outside of Greece
- Ascend the lava-crusted slopes of Mt. Etna - the most active volcano in the world!
- Visit the Greek Theatre in Taormina, one of the largest in Sicily
- View the Roman Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 7 nights First Class accommodations: 3 nights Palermo, 1 night Agrigento, 3 nights Giardini Naxos
- Italian city hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- 13 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.