- Fairly Active
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
France and Monaco Sightseeing Tour
Expect only the best on one of our favourite France trips, beginning and ending in Paris. Spend the night as a French lord or lady in an elegant Loire Valley château, be as inspired as Cézanne was by the beauty of Provence and visit the playground of Monaco.
- 12 Nights Accommodation
- 19 Meals: 1 Be My Guest, 1 Farewell Dinner, 1 Regional Dinner, 1 Welcome Reception, 12 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- On-Trip Transport
- Return to 17th-century France and join the de Montferrier family on their farm near the famous Château de Villandry for a delightful Be My Guest lunch.
- Step back in time with a stay in the regal 16th and 17th-century Chateâu de Beauvois.
- Visit Château Villandry in the Loire Valley and admire the exquisite Renaissance gardens that surround the elegant estate.
- Explore Carcassonne and Paris with a Local Specialist
- Discover Beaune, Lyon, Avignon, Monaco, Nice, Arles, Lourdes and Bordeaux
- Visit the Hospices de Beaune, Château Villandry, the American Cemetery at Omaha Beach, Claude Monet's home at Giverny and the Saint-Sulpice Church in Paris
- View the Papal Palace in Avignon, the Royal Palace and Cathedral in Monaco, Promenade des Anglais and Place Massena in Nice, the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, Esplanade des Quinconces in Bordeaux, the Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel, the D-Day Beach of Omaha in Normandy and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- See the Roman Amphitheatre and the Cathedral in Arles
- Scenic Drive through the Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.