- Fairly Active
- Natural Wonders
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
Singapore and Malaysia
A melting pot of religion and cultures, from Buddhism to Catholicism, the Dutch to the Chinese and the British, explore the colonial heritage of the region. Explore the bustling streets of Chinatown and Little India in Singapore and Malacca's Dutch Square in Malaysia.
- 11 NIGHTS Accommodation
- 17 MEALS: 1 Welcome Reception, 1 Be My Guest, 1 Farewell Dinner, 2 Regional Dinners, 11 Breakfast, 1 Dinners
- ON-TRIP TRANSPORT All transport shown
- Enjoy lunch with a local family in the village of Kampung Cantik, Malacca.
- In Georgetown, stay in a stunning heritage hotel that was built in the 1920s and originally housed traditional shop-houses.
- Visit Singapore's Chinatown to learn about Chinese immigrants history.
- Visit Singapore's Little India to have an insight of Indian culture and tradition.
- Sample Singapore's culinary delights on a walking tour.
- Visit a village inhabited by the Orang Asli ethnic group.
- Visit a traditional keris maker.
- Explore Singapore, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur
- Visit the Botanic Gardens in Singapore, Dutch Square in Malacca, the Petronas Twin Tower Sky Bridge and the Batu Caves in Kuala Lumpur, the Cameron Highlands, the Perak Cave Temple near Ipoh, the Ubudiah Mosque in Kuala Kangsar
- View the King's Palace and Sultan Abdul Samad Building in Kuala Lumpur
- Scenic Cruise along the Malacca River
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Live, unedited & independent traveler reviews
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. In the event a specific advertising property is no longer available it will be substituted for a similar property if available. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.