- Fairly Active
- Natural Wonders
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
15 Day Thailand and Cambodia Tour from Bangkok to
The heritage of two ancient kingdoms are traced along this pilgrimage through Thailand and Cambodia. Visit the spiritual centre of Sukhothai and explore the ruins of Angkor Wat.
- 14 NIGHTS Accommodation
- 28 MEALS: 1 Be My Guest, 1 Welcome Reception, 14 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Regional Dinners, 2 Farewell Dinners
- ON-TRIP TRANSPORT All transport shown
- Join the Saiwangjit family who live in a wooden Thai stilt house for a traditional northern Thai-style meal.
- Relax at your charming hotel with its exotic Lanna-Burmese style architecture, perfectly positioned near the Pratu Suan Dok Gate in Chiang Mai's Old Town.
- Enjoy a traditional Thai massage in the grounds of Wat Pho, a centre for traditional Thai massage.
- Stop at a coconut palm sugar plantation and discover how the farmer extracts the sap from the palm trees to be turned into sugar.
- Learn the secrets of Thai cooking and visit a local market to buy fresh ingredients.
- Visit Lumpini Park in Bangkok and join the locals in their daily T'ai Chi practice.
- At Peak Sneng Village observe the locals weaving hats from palm leaves or folding Lotus flowers into delicate works of art.
- Visit Artisans d'Angkor, where our visit contributes to creating job opportunities for disadvantaged rural youths and at Peak Sneng village, meeting local villagers and discovering some traditional Cambodian crafts.
- Visit the village of Natonchan and the`Friends of the Asian Elephants', a Thai registered foundation looking after the welfare of elephants throughout Thailand.And visit a local primary school.
- Explore Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- Visit the Grand Palace, the temples of Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho in Bangkok, Damnoen Saduak floating market, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, Sukhothai Heritage, Siem Reap Old Town, the temples of Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Wat Damnak, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm and Peak Sneng Village Park
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio Headsets
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Flight from Bangkok to Sukhothai and Chiang Mai to Siem Reap.
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. In the event a specific advertising property is no longer available it will be substituted for a similar property if available. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.