- Fairly Active
- Tour Included
- 0 Likes
In-depth Paris trip
Remember why you love to travel on this in-depth Paris trip. You’ll blend your very own unique fragrance, go behind the scenes and uncover the secrets of Montmartre’s artists’ quarter and imagine the charmed life of the 'Sun King' as you explore Versailles.
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- 10 Meals: 1 Welcome Reception, 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Be My Guest
- On-Trip Transport
- Enjoy a Farewell Dinner at Chez Paul taking you back to the Paris of yesteryear. Experience a classic old style quintessentially Parisian Bistro, run by Daniel and his family.
- Discover Paris on Parisian terms and see some of the city's hidden gems, including a behind the scenes tour of Montmartre to discover the secrets of the artists' quarter.
- The secrets of la cuisine are yours to discover and enjoy as you learn how to cook the Parisian way with a local chef.
- Create your own unique fragrance with a certified 'nose' at one of France's most famous perfumeries.
- Explore Paris with a Local Specialist
- Visit the Eiffel Tower, Fragonard Parfumerie, the Royal Estate of Versailles including the Royal Palace, the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Hamlet 'Le Petit Hameau', the 'village' of Montmartre and the Louvre Museum
- View the Champs-Élysées, the Paris Opera House, the Arc de Triomphe, the Place de la Concorde and Notre Dame Cathedral
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
ALL travel inventory and promotions offered are based on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability. PRICES LISTED ARE STARTING FROM PRICES AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOOKED AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ARE CAPACITY CONTROLLED AND MAY BE WITHDRAWN AT ANY TIME. Pictures shown are sample pictures and may not reflect the specific unit, property, or cruise you are inquiring about. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. For special pricing and promotions, dates and restrictions must be adhered to. Alterations may not be made to the posting of listed travel inventory. Prices do NOT include airfare. Prices are per person based on double occupancy (unless otherwise stated) and may not include taxes and fees (cruises DO include port charges and taxes). Passports and/or Visas may be required and is the sole responsibility of the Traveler. These fees are not included in posted pricing. May not include resort fees, cleaning fees and other mandatory fees required by the property. Some lodging may be booked through a third party and their cancellation policies may vary. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in the posting of promotions and travel inventory. All travelers need to check destinations for their COVID 19 regulations and restrictions before making reservations.